Financial Movers Podcast #39
Welcome to the Financial Movers Podcast. (today is, the time is e/t, and this is episode # …. and I’m speaking to you from ...) No matter if you’ve been listening to this podcast since episode 1, or this is your first time listening, OR you’re somewhere in the middle of those two, I promise you'll finish this podcast today with more knowledge than you started it with.
Whether you’re listening to me on Apple podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, the FMover website, or Youtube, please subscribe and leave me a review.
Also, if you want a visual aid to better understand the strategies and indicators I'm using then you can follow along on my Youtube channel @FinancialMovers where I have this episode posted with a screen recording in video format of what I'm doing this entire episode. Similarly, I have all of today's notes posted on the Financial Movers website, so if you're a cliff notes type of person then the outline will serve you well.
Don’t worry about a missed trade
1. Don’t chase a missed opportunity. Focus on finding the next one:
Richard Branson Famous quote: "Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming."
-Trade opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming
- Shared trade idea on July 31 on FB, Twit, stock went up 14% to $136 in 8 sessions
Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
Shared last Thursday on episode #38 at $100.20
+3.8% since over past two sessions
2. Rotation Into Financial Sector: Insurance Companies
- Fundamentally out of all the companies, Prudential is my favorite. Capturing most Revenue, Net income, nowhere near book value per share (143%), (40% from sell off highs), and company has a good PE ratio (forward growth)
- Technically speaking, I am in a swing with Allstate
- I moved my stop up to $94.60
3. What has caught my attention for the week:
Philip Morris (PM)
- Stop at days low $77.06 and targeting $80